Healthcare marketing is in upheaval. More focus than ever before is being placed on an individual’s ability to control their personal information. While it may be tempting to write off this permission-based movement as just for consumers, these legal and technology changes affect physicians (who are consumers too!)—and the identity data marketers need to target, reach, and engage healthcare professional audiences.
Not all data consent is the same. For example, the same physician audience who has given permission to be emailed may not have given their permission to be reached on social media. This puts your marketing at risk with not just data privacy legislation, but also the technology platforms used to engage target healthcare professional audiences.
In our next webinar, I will take you through how Consent At Scale can deliver the futureproofing your marketing needs. We will discuss:
- Drivers behind the consent-based marketing movement
- Why all consent is not the same
- Defining Consent At Scale and the five pillars that support it
- How leading healthcare marketers are adopting Consent At Scale for their digital strategies
- The questions every healthcare marketer should ask concerning their digital strategy
Join me on February 1 at 2 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) for the webinar: “Consent At Scale: Evolve or Perish! Futureproofing your HCP Marketing.”