Last Updated: March 30, 2021
This privacy notice will inform you about the types of personal, behavioral, and other information that DMD Marketing Corp (“DMD,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) collects about you and how we may use that information.
The primary reason that DMD collects information at www.DMDconnects.com is to provide you with information that you request from us. DMD does not sell any personal information collected at www.DMDconnects.com
The Information We Collect
The information we may collect automatically includes your Internet protocol (IP) address, user agent strings, mobile device identification number, geolocation data, browser type, page access history, linking information, click stream data, page visits, page views, and/or website log files. If we identify that you are accessing our websites through multiple devices, we will associate each such device with your profile.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To send you information you request from us.
- To analyze data at an aggregate and/or individual level to personalize and enhance your experience while interacting at www.DMDconnects.com and across the various communication channels you use to receive professionally relevant information.
- To enable us to develop the type of content and services that we believe may be of interest to you as a health care professional. Such content includes emails, newsletters, surveys, alerts, and advertising targeted to your professional experience and/or interests, based on your professional activities and/or other information we have collected or otherwise able to access.
- To monitor usage and interaction statistics on our website and/or through responses to communications.
- To establish your online account and authenticate you during login at any website that provides medically relevant information.
- To share your engagement information with the sponsor(s) of the medically relevant programs with which you interact.
- To determine your geographical location in order to exclude non-U.S. participants.
How We Protect Your Information
We have established and implemented reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative procedures designed to safeguard and secure the personal information we collect and maintain online. Nevertheless, we can not guarantee the security of information that is transmitted over the Internet or stored on our servers. Any information you provide to us is at your own risk.
When We Disclose Your Information to Outside Parties
DMD will not share or sell your information with any outside party.
Managing Your Information
If you choose to provide your personal information you have certain rights to opt out:
- You may opt out of DMD using your personal information by sending an email with your specific request, along with your name and email address to email@example.com. We may ask you for additional information to authenticate your request.
- You may opt out of receiving email communications from DMD by utilizing the opt out mechanism found in the email you received. This will remove you from the email list for that specific program or campaign.
- You may remove the cookies, pixels, beacons, or similar device that may communicate information to us. To remove these devices, please follow the instructions provider by the manufacturer of your browser.
Depending on your data privacy choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
Additional Rights for Residents of Certain States
Residents of certain U.S. states may have additional or modified data privacy rights based on laws passed in that state. To see how DMD complies with these laws, please view State-Specific Rights below.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to modify this privacy notice at any time without notice.
Attention: Chief Privacy Officer
10255 West Higgins Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
Be sure to include your name, address, and email address if you want to receive a response by email. Otherwise, we will respond by postal mail within the time required by applicable law.
Effective Date: March 30, 2021
Effective Date: March 30, 2021
Categories of personal information collected. The personal information DMD collects or has collected from consumers fall into the following categories established by the CCPA:
- Identifiers such as your name, email address, or postal address
- Internet activity including browsing activity and interactions with our web site.
- Inferences drawn from any collected information or in combination with information obtained from credible third-party sources.
Categories of sources of personal information. The sources of personal information that DMD utilizes, includes information provided by you during an interaction with content DMD provides to you.
Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose. DMD does not disclose personal information for any reason.
Categories of third parties to whom personal information is disclosed. DMD does not disclose personal information for any reason.
Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information. You may have the right under the CCPA to request access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish pursue these rights, please call us at 1-847-813-1170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to Opt Out of Sale of Personal Information. You may have the right under the CCPA to opt out of the sale of your personal information by DMD.
No Discrimination. DMD will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
For questions or concerns about this Disclosure or the Privacy Notice, please call us at 1-847-813-1170 or email email@example.com
DMD does not sell Covered Information as defined under Nevada law. If you would like to make a further inquiry regarding the selling of your Covered Information, as defined under Nevada law, please call us at 1-847-813-1170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org