SHSMD 2019 Speaker Session with Johns Hopkins and DMD Marketing
In a co-presentation at SHSMD 2019, Johns Hopkins and DMD provided in-depth coverage on how email - including the email address as digital identity - helps to achieve expanded reach among key physician audiences and greater personalization in marketing outreach.
In looking to build relationships with physicians, and get greater visibility for key areas of business, such as service lines and referrals, marketers at Johns Hopkins partnered with DMD Marketing Corp to expand their physician reach and build upon their email marketing programs.
The recorded session delves into how Johns Hopkins, through this partnership with DMD, is able to:
• Reach more commercially viable physicians with important announcements and e-newsletters
• Improve specialty- and geo-specific targeting
• Leverage a personally identifiable channel – email – to engage 1:1 with specific physician targets
• Optimize email creative and deployment for better physician engagement
• Innovate on additional reach opportunities, such as social retargeting