The success of your email campaign requires a strategy that begins long before you hit the “send” button.
Regardless of whether you’re targeting physicians or patients, the practices - and challenges - remain the same.
A high quality email database is the most important factor to achieving high deliverability. Sending messages to invalid or inaccurate email addresses is not only a waste of time, money, and resources, but will ultimately destroy your sender reputation.
This webinar will delve into:
- Definitions of the key elements of deliverability, from sender reputation to spam avoidance, and more.
- Where organizations can get in trouble – from simple oversights to big mistakes
- Gmail - strategies to get past inbox filtering
- Overcoming delivery challenges at medical institutions
- Tools that can monitor and measure your deliverability success