Do you send physician eNewsletters quarterly or even less often? Do you only send emails during the ramp up to the U.S. News & World Report survey? Or, in light of COVID-19, have you stopped sending emails to physicians altogether?
As you know, your physicians are still trying to treat and support patients during the pandemic; they still need the valuable information hospitals can provide them.
Email is a vital part of a physician engagement strategy. It’s also central to reputation- and relationship-building needs. When you “go silent” for long periods of time, physicians may be left feeling that hospitals only engage with them when the hospital wants something.
- Results from hospital marketing campaigns and COVID -19 related communications from leading hospitals
- Email performance data: effective versus ineffective hospital eNewsletter programs
- The right amount of content, and where to get it (Hint: you probably have a lot more content than you think)
- Leverage peer engagement to build successful, relevant, and timely content
- Focus on building relationships with physicians through email can impact your U.S. News & World Report ranking