CCPA launched January 1, 2020.
From this point forward, all healthcare organizations, and the companies that support them, should have policies and procedures in place to support this landmark law.
But this is only the beginning of data privacy laws in the United States. Not only are there challenges arising with CCPA, data privacy legislation being introduced in other states and at the federal level continue to advance towards approval.
In this webinar, DMD's Chief Privacy Officer David Reim discusses:
- Ongoing controversies surrounding CCPA
- What we are hearing from our partners in Pharma, Health Systems, Publishers, and companies supporting them
- The latest update on state-level legislation
- The latest update on federal legislation
- How to be privacy forward