Email has become the communication channel of choice for healthcare companies to reach professionals through web and mobile technology.
DMD is the leading provider of email services to the healthcare community, having deployed more than 200 million emails since initiating our service in 2006. Our databases currently comprise more than 1,500,000 email addresses for 700,000 physicians and 120,000 nurse practitioners and physician assistants. DMD can provide both personal and professional email addresses for 85% of U.S. physicians that can be used for daily-updated emails and the deployment of targeted, communication campaigns.
Additionally, clients demand quality addresses from reputable, sustainable sources and services that ensure deliverability to the recipient. With our extensive pre-launch consultation and testing and our solid record as a quality sender, we create email experiences that set us apart from all other email project development and deployment companies.
Our partnerships with medical publishers and education companies serve as an ongoing and constantly updated source for accurate and preferred email addresses, each one authenticated against the American Medical Association (AMA) file and supplied directly by healthcare professionals (HCPs). This approach is widely acknowledged as the most reliable source for HCP-preferred email addresses.
Our clients appreciate that DMD email marketing is smart marketing because it:
- Identifies your audience by AMA demographics, prescription (Rx) data, International Classification of Diseases (ICD) data, and Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®) data.
- Enables you to quickly test different subject lines and content.
- Is data rich; unlike other forms of promotion, you can track recipient responses.
- Goes where your audience goes — home computer, mobile device, tablet.
- Is targeted and interactive.
- Can be deployed in time to sync up with events, conferences, and key opinion leader activities.
- Brings the HCP back to the web, video, or sales rep for the next action.
- Is fast marketing, deployed rapidly with results returned within days.
- Conserves budgets through low costs per exposure.
- Can repurpose existing content.
- Is socially responsible, due to its low environmental footprint.