Digital Pharma East is just around the corner. Events kick off on October 24 in Philadelphia, and David Reim, Chief Product Officer at DMD, will be speaking on Tuesday, October 25 at 3:00 pm. You won’t want to miss his presentation, “I Come From The Future: 2017 Will Bring The Biggest Change In Digital HCP Marketing In 20 Years.”
Earlier this year, we introduced the audience identity management tool that makes real-time, physician-level website data possible. Since then we’ve shared many ways you can use this data to skyrocket your marketing results. Now, to help you get the most from David’s talk, we’re going to highlight a few of our favorites. We’ll also point you to several blogs that illustrate how you can put these strategies to work in your own campaigns.
Physician-Level Data Improves Marketing Campaigns
Audience identity management technology allows you to identify every tagged HCP who visits your website by name, specialty, NPI number, and geographic location in real-time. This opens up all kinds of marketing possibilities. You can use physician-level data to:
- Use visitor insights to refine your website. Individualized data can tell you what percent of verified website visitors were physicians, NPs/PAs, and nurses, plus each visitor’s specialty. Read The Physician-Level Data Hiding in Your Website to learn how to use this data to fine-tune your website content.
- Connect the dots between your website and email database. Physician-level data lets you connect every verified website visitor to your company database for better targeting across campaigns. Here’s an example of how it’s done: Gaining Insight Into Your Healthcare Website Visitors.
- Follow up on a physician’s website visit through email. Individual physicians’ real-time browsing data helps you understand their current interests. You can respond quickly by sending supporting materials or a personal note via email. Read Extend Physician Engagement with Website Data and Email to learn more.
- Target physicians with location-based content. Physician-level data tells you each tagged website visitor’s geographic location. You can then reach out to visitors with specific information about events in their area. This recent blog highlights 4 Ways to Register More Physicians for Your Events.
- Help sales reps refine their physician interactions. As you gather physician-level insights from your website, you can program a simple app to share relevant information with your sales reps. Reps have less and less face-time with physicians, but physician-level data can Give Your Sales Rep an Edge on Every HCP Visit.
- Optimize digital ads. Physician-level data enables publishers to serve targeted ads to different segments in real-time. It also allows publishers to verify the identity of their site visitors, so you know the right audience is viewing your ads. If your online publishers don’t already offer this capability, it’s time to request it.
It’s Not Too Late to See Results in 2017
Accessing the physician-level data hiding in your website is incredibly powerful—and surprisingly easy. Our audience identity management tool uses just two basic components to tag and recognize HCP visitors. Implementing it doesn’t require a lot of technical know-how on your end. We’ll walk you through the entire process, so you can get up and running within weeks.